Monday, May 30, 2011

Sewing project

cherry dress 2



cherry dress 1Rachel's attended 3 birthdays in the same number of weekends. The last 2 parties I made a dress for each girl for Rachel to give as a gift. This is the latest one, cherries!

Poor thing got into poison Ivy. More than likely she touched/picked up the goats and then touched her face. The last time (a few months ago) she was tramping through the woods and I was able to curb it at home, this time we weren't so lucky and Saturday landed us in urgent care talking to a doctor who tried to convince me it wasn't poison ivy but hives from something else. Fortunately the treatment is the same (Prednisone and antihistamines) so I didn't argue with him but I won't go out of my way to see him again either. He was the kind of doctor you'd like to throw your full bed pan at and hope you hit square in the face.

No comments: