Sunday, March 18, 2012

Springing Spring!!!

Spring is springing rapidly! It's a bit early, but I, for one, am NOT complaining!

I went out to water my seeds today and already I have herbs and one tomato up! I planted them a week ago and nearly all week they've been outside. Why? No greenhouse or hot boxes and I have yet to put them inside under a florescent light so they sat outside. Jeremiah's not been home to help me build some hot boxes but I think finally today we'll get a few together so I can at least get these guys under some cover even if they are eager to grow! Our days have been in the 70's and 80's and our nights in the 60's so it's no wonder they are popping but still, warmer and out of the wind would be better!

Tomato
Tomato

basil
Basil

Oregano
Oregano

It was goat show and tell at school on Friday for Rachel's class. Of course everyone ooooohs and ahhhhhs and it makes Rachel feel special and we get to promote goats and all that fun stuff.

Rache's show and tell

Show and tell

Show and tell

show and tell 2nd grade



show and tell

I just happened to think, some of you may like to view the rental house and how it's coming along. Follow this link to checkout the demo and framing photos: Framing and Demo

That's all for now, another busy week ahead with rain expected tomorrow. No more goats due until the end of the month. The current 5 are all well and having fun as baby goats tend to go. 

No comments: