Friday, February 15, 2013

Frankly Friday

And here is why I love my animals...out of the blue the previous owners of our home called to say they were in town. Short notice albeit but I was happy to have them nonetheless. Aside from the place looking like a cyclone struck it, I'm sure, as they kept everything so neat at tidy (barn maid I am not!)...I could not have drugged my animals to have acted any better! Right on cue, running baby goats to greet them and nibbling on pant hems, dogs rolling on their backs for scratches (never a bark) and Snow not paying a whim of attention that strangers wanted a peek at her new babies but instead was the attention hog! The rooster strutted his stuff and showed off his hens and didn't flog anyone, even the darn hogs were frolicking around gayly! I should sell tickets!

1 comment:

Katie Allegretti said...

Kinda makes me want to visit! :D