Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The post in which I curse...A LOT...about the weather!

Actually, I'm exhausted from all the cursing. I'll spare you.

I'll just have you know the white crap graced us with its presence...again! Hooray! We welcomed it with open shut arms, or at least I did. And please add an extra dollop of sarcasm for me would you mind?

I took the snow shovel and plowed a path for Rachel to reach the bus yesterday in the driveway...bus driver missed it and she still walked in the snow.

I wore Jeremiah's military "jungle" boots out in the snow. Silly me, I forgot, this is Kansas and leaving your boots outside on the porch is asking for them to be flower snow pots.

Deeper and deeper.

Ankles
Snow stop my boots

Above the boots
snow atop my anles

Below the knee.
Fsno to my knees

No comments: