Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 5: It's Official!

Alternately titled: It's Official...We ARE Trashy People.

A pretty uneventful day here at the homestead. The kids and I are making the daily trek to Jeremiah's classroom to use their internet so I can check mail, etc.

Oh wait, I guess it wasn't so uneventful. We did finally close escrow today, 5 days late no less. So, it's painful. Official, but painful. Wait, that should read...It's official. Painful, but official. There, that's better.

I've been playing phone tag with Andrew's potential preschool teacher. The cell reception is terrible out where we are. Go figure, we're probably no more than 3 miles from some extremely tall cell towers but we get no reception.

After signing I had wanted to go to Wichita for dinner. It's only about a 45 minute drive but we ran out of time and Rachel starts school tomorrow so I don't want her to be overly tired from being out too late. After a bit of back to school shopping I race back home to feed the goats so we can go back to town for dinner. Jeremiah follows me out and on the way up he and Andrew stop to pee. As in, in the yard! Dammit, I had hoped to leave the "NOT" sign off the front of the house for at least 24 hours!

Mexican for dinner in town, back to the house for baths and bedtime.

No comments: